Friday, June 17, 2011

Press Release

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

CONTACT:
Kim Bohstedt, Owner, Dog Lover
847.409.1196
poochsicles@gmail.com
http://poochsicles.blogspot.com/





THE ICE CREAM MAN IS HERE . . . FOR FIDO?
Friday, June 18, 2011 - Your kids arenʼt the only ones who will enjoy a tasty treat from the ice cream man this summer. The Pooch-Sicles & Bark Bites truck is preparing to hit the streets of Atlanta delivering tasty treats for manʼs best friend.
Pooch-Sicles will be serving up healthy soy, corn and grain free treats made from mostly organic ingredients. For as little as $2.00, your pooch can choose from frozen treats and non-frozen, dairy-free baked goods. Pooch-Sicles will also offer other items like poop bags and toys. Canine customers will be able to purchase their treats via a walk-up window on the side of the truck. Cash and credit cards will be accepted.
Pooch-Sicles is the brainchild of Chicago native, Kim Bohstedt. “I am a huge animal lover and activist who wanted to provide healthy treat options for dogs and offer a fun, exciting, and unique experience for their owners,” said Bohstedt. “After I came up with this idea, I did my research and found that the first ever doggy ice cream truck launched in the UK, then I came across one that opened in LA. I also just heard of one that launched in my hometown of Chicago,” she added. “The response has been very positive, I have had so many people intrigued about my business! They have all asked me to let them know when I will be launching, many of them are already following Pooch-Sicles on Twitter and are fans of the Pooch-Sicles and Bark Bites Facebook page!”
The brand new Pooch-Sicles truck will be making its debut at PAWS Atlanta on
Saturday, June 25 and is already scheduled to appear at several upcoming events. Follow Pooch-Sicles on Twitter to find out more.
If you are interested in having the Pooch-Sicles truck stop in your neighborhood, send an email: poochsicles@gmail.com or call: 847-409-1196.
###

No comments:

Post a Comment